End of part one……..

IMG_1796

Only a dog could have heard the excited scream that Halle let out when her Dad brought her home her new Minnie Mouse lunch bag for playschool. As she ran with excitement into the kitchen to show me I had to hold back a tear at the thoughts of an empty house for 15 hours a week and no little shadow following me around asking why I was doing this or not doing that! I have been dreaming of this day for years but now that it is almost here I am dreading it. I cried when the boys started playschool as well but back then I either had another one on the way or one still with me to keep me busy. Seems very final when it is just going to be me putting the key into the door and coming home with just Ray Darcy for company. Now I know that I won’t ever be bored as there is always something for me to do, blogposts to write, pictures to edit, roads to be ran but will cherish the memories of the days when all these gorgeous little kiddies had was me and me them. xx

Share Button
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to End of part one……..

1. Chelle says:

Oh P, that is just beautiful. Your little lady is growing up. Whoops, is that a tear in my eye? xx

2. Tracey Glacken says:

I know how you feel Paula – the twins are starting school on Monday and even though I’ll be at work it still feels like the end of one part of our lives!! Best of luck to Halle and to you x

• Paula says:

Tracey where is the time going!!! Cannot believe how fast the time has come around though am glad to be on this side of it!

3. Bj says:

I have contacted every hardware shop within a 50 mile radius. They are well stocked with chalk paint. They await your visit. :)

4. Tracey says:

Oh Paula, I know exactly how you feel! I was so upset when my fella started play school a couple of years ago. Even though when he’s home he completely wrecks my head with his constant chatter, I hated the silence when he was gone.

• Paula says:

Love the sound of silence for approximately ten minutes and then I miss the chatter Tracey! this chapter has gone too fast for me!